Download Torrents on iPhone / iPad Without Jailbreak
How to download torrents on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or any iOS device without jailbreaking method is discussed here. Apple has a strict policy to not allow any app that is related to torrents in their AppStore. So the method described here is not based on any iPhone or iPad apps. Most tutorials available online will teach you how to download torrents on iPhone / iPad with jailbreak but not all user want to jailbreak their favorite Apple device.
Downloading torrent files is legal but downloading copyright materials through torrents or any other means is illegal. Many of you might wanted to download torrent files on your iPhone , iPad but did not make it works. But here your all search is going to be stopped. This method is not only works but it also protects your privacy. Downloading torrent files often leads to copyright infringing notice from ISP or Companies. Although you can avoid it by using VPN for torrenting. But if you follow this method, you won’t fall into this type of trouble because your ISP will never find out you are downloading torrents on iPhone or iPad.
This method does not require jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad so you can download torrent files without jailbreak. This method works with any iOS version such as iOS 7, iOS 8 or iPad 2 with iOS 6 etc. I will show you how to download torrents on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4, iPad , iPod etc.
How to Download Torrents on iPhone, iPad (iOS)
This method is based on Web browser only. You won’t need any additional app to download torrents on iPad or iPhone. Your default Safari Browser will work too. But we recommend UCWEB browser because it’s download manager is awesome. You have pause, resume option in UCweb. You can download UCWEB from the appstore using this link.
Steps to Download Torrents on iPhone, iPad (iOS)
- Step 1: First any torrent tracker website to find the torrent files that you want to download on your iPhone. For example Kat.cr , ThePirateBay, ExtraTorrent etc. For example, if you want to download Ubuntu from Kat.cr , first you need to search Ubuntu on Kat.cr. You will get a page similar to the following image:
From your iPhone, now Tap and hold on the Magnet Icon as shown in Image 1. You will get three options : “open” , “copy”, “cancel”. Select “Copy” (Image 2). You will need this magnet links on the next step.
- Step 2:
VISIT Bitport and Sign Up with your email. Bitport is an online torrent downloader for iPhone/iPad. You don’t need any other iPhone app. Any browser is enough. After signing up, don’t forget to check your email inbox and verify the email.
- Step 3: Now login to your bitport dashboard and you will see the user interface like below:
- Step 4: Now Paste the magnet link you copied in step 1 here and hit the “Add New Torrent” button. Wait sometimes and your torrent file will be cached by the BitPort server and it will be uploaded in your user dashboard in no time.
- Step 5: Now after waiting for sometime, a “Download link” will appear. Click on it to start downloading the torrent file. Safari sometimes starts streaming video files instead of downloading so we always recommend UC Browser which you can download from the AppStore.
- If you want to STREAM video files instead of downloading, you can also do that. Click on the “Stream Mp4” link
Download torrents on iOS devices method – Supported iOS versions
- iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3 and iOS 8.2
This method works on any iOS versions so you don’t need to worry about the compatibility of your iDevices.
Download torrents on iPhone / iPad / iPad method – Supported Devices
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2 or iPad mini retina and iPad mini 3
- iPod Touch fourth generation and fifth generation
Buy Bitport Premium Subscription for Privacy, Security and download torrents like Ninja
In this tutorial, we showed you how to download torrents on your iPhone / iPad / iPod devices without jailbreak. This method relies on BitPort online bittorrent client which gives pretty fast speed. You can try BitPort service with 1GB filesize limitation but it gives you high speed torrent download capability. BitPort also provides premium subscription which is also very cheap ( 5$ per month )
BitPort Premium Account features:
By paying only 5 Bucks you can unlock the awesome features of Bitport like
- Unlimited Torrents per day
- Unlimited Download Speed
- Antivirus check and HTTPS encryption
- Online streaming to any devices like MAC, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.
- 30 GB cloud Storage
- Payment via PayPal, BitCoin, Credit Card